Are Muslims open to the gospel? God is at work redeeming those we have often wrongly feared. He wants to call them by his name!
- Islam is not the world’s fastest growing religion. Evangelical Christianity is!
- More Muslims have become followers of Jesus Christ in the last 25 years than in the previous 1250 years.
- Many Muslims suffer under repressive regimes and lack human rights and educational and economic opportunities. How should we respond to the needs of Muslims in the name of Christ?
Where do Muslims live? Most Muslims are not Arabs, and most don’t even live in the Middle East.
- Only 20% of Muslims today speak Arabic.
- The four largest Muslim populations are in Indonesia, Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh, each home to more than 100 million Muslims.
- About two million Muslims live in the U.S. Many are immigrants who grew up in Muslim families, but about one-third are American converts to Islam.
How do Muslims see Jesus Christ? Most Muslims are not radicals. In fact, they are deeply offended by the actions of radicals in the name of Islam.
- Muslims respect Jesus as a prophet of God, born of a virgin, who performed many miracles and will come again.
- The Qur’an mentions Jesus 93 times, calling him the Messiah, the Word of God, the Spirit of God, and the All Righteous One.
Surely God is at work in the Muslim world! While one out of every three non-Christians is a Muslim, only one out of every ten missionaries works among Muslims. The opportunities are great. Join us for Encountering the World of Islam and find out how to have a part in God’s work of reaching Muslims with the gospel.
Find a Class Location
Take EWI Online
Host a Class
Buy the Book
Read Our Blog
Our Message to Muslims